I ❤ Lomo

Friday, March 11, 2011

funny&tired Thurs..

ysd i bec to my sweet home.
bec wif a fren named QQ.
then hor,aft lunch we took bus to ktm>>b.t.selatan>>b.jalil
when reached bj,i was stunned coz once i walked in da ticket counter,da familiar KKKL booth which supposed to b on my left side,'disappeared'!!!
aft i asked around,jaz noe,all da buses heading to da South have been moved to da new terminal, Terminal Bersepadu Selatan..
kinda speechless coz ad vr tired. but then,its good to acc my fren to bj coz it was her 1st time taking bus bec penang (Butterworth)
so then,i alone took lrt bec to b.t.selatan n finally i got 3pm ticket bec to melaka. XD
it is so nice to be at home & tea time wif mummy.
难得能忙里偷闲,很不错哦!
*have a happy weekend,everyone*

2 comments:

  1. 好一句难得能忙里偷闲。。。nice..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuan Lai my Name is QQ? hahah ^^
    Weini, thankz so much..
    Appreciate it~

    ReplyDelete